Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) Colleges
AME CEE Colleges are approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. Aircraft is buildup of complicated parts and operating on aircraft is not a piece of cake. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is one of the disciplined, responsible, and reputed professions.
AME course in AME CEE colleges is a full-time course that holds the knowledge about the maintenance, upgradation, repair, test, and resolve of the difficulties in the aircraft. At present 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics students searching to do some different engineering program so they apply for the AME CEE colleges.
Top AME CEE Colleges
AME CEE is the national level common entrance examination that offer admission in one of the top colleges in India. Top AME CEE Colleges train the students with the best theoretical and practical sessions so they can be part of the aviation sector as an AME and build their dreamy career ahead. The main factor to apply for admission in AME CEE Colleges is well furnished laboratories with the great facilities that offers the students to have bright careers in aviation. The main aim of the AME CEE Colleges is to improvise all the aspects and be dedicated for the well-being of the students.
AME Course Details
AME course in AME CEE colleges is done by the student because it is an internationally license-based program. The AME with license is qualified to perform their duties in the Government and private sector worldwide. It is compulsory for licensed AME to give approval before fly. This license holder AME maintain, repair, test, and troubleshoot the difficulties that come out on the aircraft.
AME Course Duration
The AME course in AME CEE colleges teaches student regarding the practical and theoretical expertise about aircraft. The duration of AME course in AME CEE colleges is tentatively two years academic program and two years of practical training in Airlines, MRO, etc. Director General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India will structure and regulate the module for the AME course which is essential to qualify by the candidate. When the candidate meets the specification for the modules and finish the practical training student can get an AME license from the DGCA, Govt. of India.
AME Course Eligibility Criteria
AME CEE Colleges have eligibility criteria that should be satisfied to grab admission to AME Institute. The criteria are such as: -
- Candidate appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or 3 years engineering diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic/ aeronautical engineering.
- The candidate can qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2023.
AME Course Stream
The few streams of the course in AME CEE Colleges are such as:
- B license:- B license in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in AME CEE colleges is classified in the following categories:-
- B1.1:- B1.1 licensed AME will understand and attain knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the difficulties that occur in the mechanical system in an aeroplane with a turbine engine.
- B1.2:- This licensed AME will get an insight into the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in aeroplane with a piston engine.
- B1.3:- This license holder AME will get knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and resolve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a turbine engine.
- B1.4:- This license holder AME will certify the maintenance, repair, and troubleshoot the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a piston engine.
- B2:- This license holder will validate the maintain, repair, and resolve the issues that faced in the electrical and electronic parts of aircraft. B2 also includes the following system:-
- Radar System
- Radio and Navigation System
- Instrumental System
AME Fees Structure
The fee structure of the AME CEE institutes will be based on the amenities AME institute is offering. The amount of AME fees charged include the admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for AME CEE colleges will be approximate from 3-6 lakhs for the entire course. In AME CEE Colleges, fees will be submitted either semester-wise or yearly.
The students who are keen to make their career in AME CEE colleges should follow the procedure: -
- The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is 10+2 with a PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma.
- The student can fill the AME CEE 2023 registration form from www.amecee.in.
- The candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counseling to confirm their admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering college in Hyderabad based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE 2023.
These engineers are placed in the following organizations such as:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required after Passing AME CEE Colleges in the Aviation Sector?
The extra skills required to be part of the aviation sector after passing AME CEE colleges that allow you to have a successful career are:
- Fast Learner
- Observation skills
- Dedication towards their task
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Travelling love