Yes, aeronautical engineering is a good career path in the aviation industry because it deals with aircraft manufacturing. The student will spend the crucial four years of their life on campus laying the groundwork for their best career. Choosing the right colleges for aeronautical engineering is critical to advancing a student’s career because they serve as the foundation. They offer the best academic knowledge, placement, well-qualified staff, soft-skill enhancement, etc. Students looking for one of the top aeronautical engineering colleges in India can undergo the Aeronautical Engineering Common Entrance Exam (AME CEE). Aside from admission, meritorious students can receive up to 100% scholarship based on their All India Rank (AIR).
There are some factors that give a clear reason why Aeronautical Engineering is a good career and why you should pursue this course. The aspects have been listed below for the student’s knowledge which are as follows:
- Attractive Salary Packages: The aviation sector is well-known for its attractive salary packages and luxurious lifestyle. Aeronautical Engineering salary packages are one of the career options after 12th grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) that attracts students because of their salary packages. The salary packages may differ from employee to employee depending upon the employee’s skills, expertise, job role, etc. Aeronautical engineering starting salaries in the aviation industry can range from Rs 6 lakhs to Rs 7 lakhs per year.
- Aeronautical Engineering has a bright future in the aviation industry, with opportunities in both the public and private sectors around the world With each passing day, India is becoming one of the world’s largest manufacturing hubs, giving wings to the vision of “Make in India by Make for Globe.”The expansion of the manufacturing industry will create a number of job opportunities for skilled aeronautical engineers in India. Skilled aeronautical engineers are in high demand, and this demand is expected to rise in the coming years.
- Wide Aeronautical Engineering Job Sectors: There are massive areas for Aeronautical Engineering jobs wherever the tasks of designing, modifying, researching, testing, and manufacturing are performed. The job areas where these engineers can expand their wings in aviation are as follows:
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations
- Research Organizations
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Operation Organizations
- Civil Defense Forces
- Apart from aviation, apply for other government jobs.