To become an aerospace engineer after 12th, students must follow the following steps that are written below. However, before that, we must know about the aerospace engineering course. Aerospace engineering is a four-year undergraduate course that allows students to learn about the entire process of the production of flying vehicles outside and inside the Earth’s atmosphere, such as aircraft, space-shuttles, rockets, satellites, etc.
Satisfy the Aerospace Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Firstly, to get admission to the Aerospace Engineering course is fulfillment of the eligibility criteria, which is:
- Candidate must be appearing or passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or a 3 year engineering diploma in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering from recognized board.
- A candidate should fill out the AME CEE registration form. Before submitting the form, check it carefully.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
When student fulfilling the eligibility, a candidate can follow the following Aerospace Engineering admission process:
- One should apply for the AME CEE registration form for the purpose of admission to one of the top institutes/universities in India with up to 100% scholarship.
- One should attend and qualify for the AME CEE examination.
- Once student qualify the exam, students should attend the AME CEE admissions counselling and secure their seats.
- The candidate’s admission counseling as well as scholarship will be based on the All India Rank (AIR) of the AME CEE.
Acquiring Aerospace Engineering Degree Process
Basically, Aerospace Engineer is a person who has an Aerospace Engineering degree with them. To acquire an Aerospace Engineering degree, students should satisfy the following conditions:
- One should attend the four -year classes on the campus as per university norms.
- One must pass all the theoretical and practical subjects conducted in the span of 4 years to get an Aerospace Engineer degree. To become an Aerospace Engineer, a student must have a degree.
Skills Required to Become Aerospace Engineer
To become a successful Aerospace Engineer, aside from academic knowledge as well as extra skill sets. The student with extra skills has massive job opportunities, handsome salaries, reputed positions, etc. A few of the skills are listed below for example that are required to become an Aerospace Engineer:
- Speed and accuracy
- Manual, technical and mechanical aptitude
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Alertness and presence of mind
- Must have leadership qualities but also be able to work in a team
- Normal colour vision
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking and the ability to see alternative solutions
- Communication skills
- Strong mathematics and Mechanics
- Technical Expertise
- Concern about safety
- Interested in aviation and science
- Industry skills
- Mathematical skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadline without hampering quality
- Interpersonal Skills
- Listening Abilities