BBA - Bachelors in Business Administration in Aviation Course Details
Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation courses are one of the undergraduate courses in the aviation sector that are being offered to educate students about all the necessary managing skills for airport operation, marketing, ticketing, airport planning, passenger forecasting, air transportation, etc. This course became very popular among students as the aviation industry developed. The percentage of air traffic is increasing, so managing air passengers will be a challenging job. For that purpose, BBA in aviation course candidates are employed.
BBA in Aviation Course Eligibility
The student looking ahead to pursue a BBA in Aviation course must satisfy the eligibility criteria, which are as follows:
- One should be appearing for or having passed the 12th grade in any stream, such as arts, commerce, science, etc., from a recognised board.
- Students interested in the BBA Aviation programme should apply for the AME CEE common entrance examination to secure a seat in one of India's top colleges with up to 100% scholarship
About BBA Aviation Course Duration
The subjects in the BBA with Aviation course are organised in a logical style that helps maintain ideal harmony and continuity. The few BBA with Aviation course subjects mentioned below for gaining academic knowledge to serve in the aviation sector are:
The BBA aviation is a three-year degree programme in the aviation sector in which examinations are conducted semester-wise. The course consists of seven subjects that must be completed in each semester in order to qualify for the BBA in Aviation course degree. This degree helps the student build a career related to organising the departments in airports and airlines. The areas that the student is going to study while pursuing the course will be business law, banking computers, taxation, production management, human resource management, etc.
BBA with Aviation Course Subjects
- Marketing and Retail Management
- E-Business Information Systems
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Business Research Method
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Logistics and Air Cargo Management
- Aircraft Maintenance Management
- Finance and Insurance in Aviation
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Strategic and Performance Management
- Airport Strategic Planning
- Principles of Airline and Airport Management
BBA in Aviation Career Opportunities
A few of the following organizations that provide brilliant BBA in Aviation career opportunities are:
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- ANA All Nippon Airways
- Qantas Airways
- Japan Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Air France
- Korean Air
- Swiss International Air Lines
- WOW Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air lines
- Srilankan Airlines
BBA in Aviation Course Entrance Exam
BBA in Aviation Course Entrance Exam will be organized at the national-level in both online and offline mode. AME CEE will offer one of the top colleges at the time of admissions counseling. Students will be admitted to the BBA in Aviation Course with up to 100% Scholarship based on their AME CEE All India Rank (AIR). In the examination, there are 25 questions from each section, making it a total of 75 questions. One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer, and four marks will be earned for a correct answer.
BBA in Aviation Course Admission Process
The simple and easy steps that an aspirant can take to get BBA in Aviation course admission in one of India's best colleges are as follows:
- One should apply for the AME CEE common entrance exam by clicking the "Apply Now" button and filling out their personal information to successfully submit the form.
- Once an aspirant cracks the entrance exam, they can participate in the AME CEE admission counselling to select the seat and college of their choice based on their All India Rank (AIR).
- The aspirant has to report to the campus with their documents for verification purposes.
BBA in Aviation Course Fee Structure in India
There are huge numbers of colleges in India that offer this course and have their own BBA in Aviation course fee structure that will be applicable semester-wise or on a yearly basis. There are several aspects that justify the fee structure of the BBA aviation course colleges, such as geographical location, placement opportunities, infrastructure, laboratories, staff members, and other necessary facilities. In India, the average BBA in Aviation course fee structure will be between Rs 2 and Rs 4 lakhs for the entire 3-year course.
BBA Aviation Course Salary
When it comes to the BBA aviation course salary, primarily two aspects are very important, i.e., academic knowledge and soft skills. Apart from salary, both of the two aspects help in performing the offered task smoothly and hassle-free. The incredible growth of the aviation industry provides excellent opportunities to earn handsome average salary packages ranging from Rs 4 lakhs to Rs 9 lakhs per year. Huge job opportunities and growth in the aviation sector will offer a secure job to these graduates.
BBA in Aviation Course Scope
Some of the following job profiles in the aviation sector have a great BBA in Aviation course scope:
- Aircraft Insurance Companies
- Test Manager
- Branch Manager
- Carrier Contracting Manager
- Partner Manager
- Instructor and Lecturer
- Instructive Institutes
- Partner Airport Manager
- Air Terminal Operation Manager
- Program Manager
- Avionics Industry Manager
- Recuperation and Credit Manager
- Credit Control Manager