A career option after 12th PCM as an aircraft maintenance engineer (AME) is a terrific move for anybody interested who loves aviation and dreams to be part of it. Aviation these days is one of the most important sectors for building a great career worldwide. Aviation is expanding gradually as a result in increase in growth rate of the AME. The question arises in student mind that is AME a good career option after 12th PCM. A person who dreams of building a career in aviation can apply for the AME CEE entrance examination to get admission in one of the top aircraft engineering courses in India with up to 100% scholarship.
AME Career Opportunities
AME career opportunities are massively spreading in the aviation sector. But the role of an AME is one such opportunity. The AME is responsible for the overall safety, security, and maintenance of an aircraft. As a result, engineers specializing in aircraft maintenance are in great demand.
- Under the UDAN scheme, large numbers of airports are going to be constructed. It is the responsibility of an AME to check the airworthiness of an aircraft before each flight. While a huge number of skilled AMEs will be required in the upcoming years. (Provigil Australia)
- As the digits of Indian air traffic are rising and setting new records. Because of an increasing number of passengers will also increase demand for aircraft manufacturing companies. We talk about the safety as well as security of the aircraft, AME plays an important role.
- Many new players i.e. Akasa Air, WOW Air, etc., are setting their foot in the aviation sector in India. Because of which new heights has been noticed AME career opportunities.
Where are AME career in Aviation Sector?
AME is also eligible to build their career worldwide because the license is internationally valid. The vast opportunities are waiting for the skilled AME in several reputed and prestigious organizations, which are as following:
- Mahindra Aerospace
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
- Civil Aviation Department
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Tata Advanced System
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Pawan Hans Helicopters
- Singapore Airlines
- Air India
- Northrop Grumman
- Lockheed Martin
- Blue Origin
- Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation (MAC)
- United Aircraft Corporation (UAC)
- Kazan Aircraft Production Association (KAPA)