Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan Approved by AICTE
The Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan are approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India. For the benefit of the candidate, the following detailed information has been given about one of the top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan:
Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan
The topmost academic amenities play an essential factor in building the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan. Students will be taught all aspects of aircraft production while enrolled in the course. The world-class infrastructure is one of the most eye-catching aspects of the Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan. Aeronautical Engineer serves in ISRO, Aircraft Manufacturing Companies, Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies, MRO Organizations, DRDO, etc. Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan have the basic goal of improvising themselves in all the needed aspects.
Aeronautical Engineering Course Details
B Tech Aeronautical Engineering is one of the aviation engineering degree courses in the aviation sector that allows students to gain a deeper understanding of aircraft from planning to manufacturing. These engineers have massive employment possibilities in several aviation organizations in the private and government sectors. Manufacturing in India has been advanced at a wide range through the “Made in India” project, which uplifts the career of the student who wishes to build their future in manufacturing industries.
Aeronautical Engineering Course Duration
The Aeronautical Engineering course duration in Rajasthan is a four-year undergraduate degree course option after 12th with PCM. Throughout the Aeronautical Engineering course in Rajasthan, students will gather practical and theoretical knowledge relevant to the manufacturing of aircraft. A student has to clear all theoretical and practical subjects that will be organized within eight semesters to get the B Tech Aeronautical Engineering degree.
Aeronautical Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
Aeronautical engineering colleges in Rajasthan have eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled to acquire admission to one of the topmost aeronautical engineering colleges in Rajasthan. The criteria are such as: -
- An aspirant should have appeared or passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or a 3-year engineering diploma in aeronautical engineering.
- One should qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2023 to get admission into one of the top Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Bhopal with up to 100% scholarship.
Aeronautical Engineering Subjects
A few of the related subjects that will be taught in the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan are as follows:
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Fluid Systems
- Kinematics of Machines
- Aircraft Systems and Instruments
- Applied Dynamics and Vibration
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Atmospheric Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Heat Transfer
- Basic Avionics
Aeronautical Engineering Fees Structure
The Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan fees have been different depending on the amenities given to the students. The Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan charge fees that combine registration fees, admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, lab/library fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in Rajasthan charged will be from Rs 4 to Rs 8 lakhs for the four-year programme. The fees at aeronautical engineering colleges in Rajasthan will be submitted either semester-wise or yearly at the campus.
Aeronautical Engineering Admission Process
A candidate who wishes to pursue a successful career in the Aeronautical Engineering programme in Rajasthan should take the following steps:
- Candidates must have appeared/passed 10+2 with a PCM/three-year engineering diploma from a recognized board.
- The student can register for AME CEE 2023 by visiting www.amecee.in
- Based on their All India Rank (AIR) in AME CEE 2023, the candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counselling to confirm their admission to aeronautical engineering colleges in Rajasthan.
A few of the following organizations listed below where Aeronautical Engineers are placed:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Rajasthan?
The extra skills needed to join Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Rajasthan that will serve in uplifting the future are:
- Observation skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical expertise
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills