Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Colleges in Bangalore
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) colleges in Bangalore are approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. Aircraft is a small term but its size is huge with numerous and complex parts. Performing on them is not an easy task, it is one of the responsible and reputed job profile.
AME course in Bangalore is a full-time course that holds the knowledge about the maintenance, renovation, and resolve of the difficulties in the aircraft. Now a days youngsters desire to do some unique engineering program so they are undergoing the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in Bangalore.
Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
Bangalore is one of the cities in India which is a well-known hub for engineers and well-connect with air transport. Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bangalore educates the aspirant by giving the world-class theoretical and practical sessions so they can serve as an engineer in the aviation sector. The main factor to grasp admission in AME colleges in Bangalore is fully furnished labs with the best facilities that provide the students with radiate careers in aviation.
The main motive of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bangalore is to brush up on all the features and be focused on the well-being of the students. They concentrate on imparting the student with the foundation of conceptual and theoretical skills.
AME Course Details
AME course in Bangalore is done by the student because it is an international license-based course. The licensed AME is eligible to perform their task in the Government and private sector worldwide. It is mandatory to take Flight Releasing Certificate (FRC) issued by the licensed AME before every take-off. This licensed AME maintain, repair, and solve the difficulties that come out on the aircraft. The skilled AME is responsible for the safety and security of aircraft.
AME Course Duration
During the AME course in Bangalore student acquires practical and theoretical expertise about aircraft. The AME course in Bangalore is tentatively two years academic program and two years of practical training in Airlines, MRO, etc. DGCA will regulate the module for the AME course which is necessary to clear by the student. When the student qualifies for the modules and accomplished the practical training student can get an AME license from the DGCA.
AME Course Eligibility Criteria
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bangalore have eligibility criteria that should be satisfied to grab admission to AME Institute in Bangalore. The criteria are such as: -
- Candidate appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or 3 years engineering diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic/ aeronautical engineering.
- The candidate can qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2023.
AME Course Stream
The few streams of the course in AME colleges in Bangalore are such as:
- B license:- B license in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in India is classified in the following categories:-
- B1.1:- B1.1 licensed AME will understand and attain knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in an aeroplane with a turbine engine.
- B1.2:- This licensed AME will get an insight into the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in aeroplane with a piston engine.
- B1.3:- This license holder AME will get knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a turbine engine.
- B1.4:- This license holder AME will certify the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a piston engine.
- B2:- This license holder will validate the maintain, repair, and resolve the issues that arise in the electrical and electronic parts of aircraft. B2 also includes the following system:-
- Radar System
- Radio and Navigation System
- Instrumental System
AME Fees Structure
The fee structure of the AME institute in Bangalore will be based on the amenities AME institute is offering. The fee encompasses the admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Bangalore will be approximate from 3-6 lakhs for the entire course. In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bangalore, fees will be submitted either semester-wise or yearly.
The students who are keen to make their career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) in Bangalore should follow the procedure: -
- The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is 10+2 with a PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma.
- The student can fill the AME CEE 2023 registration form from www.amecee.in.
- The candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counseling to confirm their admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering college in Bangalore based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE 2023.
These engineers are placed in the following organizations such as:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Bangalore?
The extra skills required to be part of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bangalore that helps you to succeed in your future are:
- Observation skills
- Technical capability
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel