Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Bihar
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College in Bihar is one of the renowned courses. Aircraft are made by putting numerous complex components such as fuselage, wings, power plant, landing gear together. The youth who are fascinated about aircraft can pursue an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in Bihar.
The maintenance, repair, and solving of the issues in the aircraft are the responsibility of AME. AME course trains the student to perform the complicated maintenance process and issue a Flight Releasing Certificate before every take-off. This course is structured and designed by the DGCA under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Bihar
The city of Bihar is one of the cities in India which is well-known for its education. Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bihar train the aspirant by giving the best theoretical and practical knowledge so they can be part of the aviation sector. The AME colleges are comprised of well-equipped labs with the best facilities that offer the students to build their successful and shinning careers in aviation.
The center of attraction of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bihar is to improve themselves in all the aspects and be committed to the welfare of the students. They focus on building the student with the foundation of conceptual and empirical skills.
AME Course Details
AME course in Bihar is pursued by the student because it is an international license-based program. The licensed AME is eligible to work in the Government and private sector worldwide. No aircraft can take off without Flight Releasing Certificate i.e. issued by the licensed AME. This licensed AME maintain, repair, and solve the issues that occur on the aircraft. The safety and security of aircraft are the responsibility of the skilled AME.
AME Course Duration
In the AME course duration, the student gains practical and theoretical knowledge about aircraft. The AME course in Bihar is tentatively two years academic program and two years of practical training in Airlines, MRO, etc. DGCA will conduct the module for the AME course which is mandatory to clear by the student. When the student qualifies for the modules and completes the practical training student can get a license from the DGCA.
AME Course Eligibility Criteria
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course in Bihar has eligibility criteria that should be satisfied to take admission in AME Institute in Bihar. The criteria are such as: -
- Candidate appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or 3 years engineering diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic/ aeronautical engineering.
- The candidate can qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2023.
AME Course Stream
The few streams of the course in AME colleges in Bihar are such as:
- B license:- B license in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in Bihar is classified in the following categories:-
- B1.1:- B1.1 licensed AME will understand and attain knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in an aeroplane with a turbine engine.
- B1.2:- This licensed AME will get an insight into the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in aeroplane with a piston engine.
- B1.3:- This license holder AME will get knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a turbine engine.
- B1.4:- This license holder AME will certify the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a piston engine.
- B2:- This license holder will validate the maintain, repair, and resolve the issues that arise in the electrical and electronic parts of aircraft. B2 also includes the following system:-
- Radar System
- Radio and Navigation System
- Instrumental System
AME Fees Structure
The fee structure of the AME institute in India will be based on the amenities AME institute is offering. The fee encompasses the admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Bihar will be approximate from 3-6 lakhs for the entire course. In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in India, fees will be submitted either semester-wise or yearly.
The students who are keen to make their career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) in Bihar should follow the procedure: -
- The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is 10+2 with a PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma.
- The student can fill the AME CEE 2023 registration form from www.amecee.in.
- The candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counseling to confirm their admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering college in India based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE 2023.
These engineers are placed in the following organizations such as:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What is the Extra Skills Required to Join Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Bihar ?
The extra skills required to be part of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Bihar that helps you to progress in your career are:
- Observation skills
- Technical capability
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel