Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Colleges in Delhi
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) colleges in Delhi are approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. Aircraft is immense in size with various tangled parts. Functioning on them is not effortless, it is one of the disciplined, amenable, and prestigious job profile.
AME course in Delhi is a full-time course that holds the knowledge about the maintenance, renovation, and resolve of the difficulties in the aircraft. In Current scenario, 12th with PCM students looking to do some unique engineering course so they take admission to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in Delhi.
Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Delhi
Tamil Nadu is one of the cities in India which is a well-known and well-connect with air and land transport. Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu train the students with the best theoretical and practical sessions so they can make their career as an AME in the aviation sector. The main factor to take admission in AME colleges in Delhi is fully furnished labs with the state-of-art facilities that offers the students to have successful careers in aviation. The main motive of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Delhi is to improvise all the features and be focused on the well-being of the students.
AME Course Details
AME course in Delhi is done by the student because it is an international license-based course. The licensed AME is qualified to perform their duties in the Government and private sector with global exposure. It is mandatory to take Flight Releasing Certificate (FRC) issued by the licensed AME before fly. This licensed AME maintain, repair, test, and solve the difficulties that arises on the aircraft.
AME Course Duration
During the AME course in Delhi student acquires practical and theoretical expertise about aircraft. The AME course in Delhi is tentatively two years academic program and two years of practical training in Airlines, MRO, etc. Director General of Civil Aviation will regulate the module for the AME course which is necessary to clear by the student. When the student qualifies for the modules and finish the practical training student can get an AME license from the DGCA, Govt. of India.
AME Course Eligibility Criteria
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Delhi have eligibility criteria that should be satisfied to grab admission to AME Institute in Delhi. The criteria are such as: -
- Candidate appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or 3 years engineering diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic/ aeronautical engineering.
- The candidate can qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2023.
AME Course Stream
The few streams of the course in AME colleges in Delhi are such as:
- B license:- B license in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in Delhi is classified in the following categories:-
- B1.1:- B1.1 licensed AME will understand and attain knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in an aeroplane with a turbine engine.
- B1.2:- This licensed AME will get an insight into the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in aeroplane with a piston engine.
- B1.3:- This license holder AME will get knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a turbine engine.
- B1.4:- This license holder AME will certify the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a piston engine.
- B2:- This license holder will validate the maintain, repair, and resolve the issues that arise in the electrical and electronic parts of aircraft. B2 also includes the following system:-
- Radar System
- Radio and Navigation System
- Instrumental System
AME Fees Structure
The fee structure of the AME institute in India will be based on the amenities AME institute is offering. The fee encompasses the admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Delhi will be approximate from 3-6 lakhs for the entire course. In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in India, fees will be submitted either semester-wise or yearly.
The students who are keen to make their career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) in Delhi should follow the procedure: -
- The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is 10+2 with a PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma.
- The student can fill the AME CEE 2023 registration form from www.amecee.in.
- The candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counseling to confirm their admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering college in India based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE 2023.
These engineers are placed in the following organizations such as:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What is the Extra Skills Required to Join Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Delhi ?
The extra skills required to be part of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in Delhi that helps you to progress in your career are:
- Observation skills
- Technical capability
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel