Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) colleges in UP are approved by the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India. Aircraft is immense in dimension with complicated components. It is not an easy task to deal with an aircraft. It is one of the disciplined, responsible, and prestigious job profile.
AME course in UP is a full-time course that holds the knowledge about the maintenance, renovation, and resolve of the difficulties in the aircraft. In current scenario, 12th with PCM students looking to do some unique engineering course so they take admission to the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in UP.
Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in UP
Uttar Pradesh is one of the cities in India interconnected with air and land transport with the neighboring cities. Top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in UP offer the students with the prime theoretical and practical sessions. They can make their shinning career as an AME in the aviation sector. AME colleges in UP is fully furnished labs with best amenity the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in UP is to improvise all the aspects and be dedicated on the fortune of the students.
AME Course Details
AME course in UP is completeby the student because it is an international license-based course. The license holder AME is qualified to accomplish their duties in the Government and private sector with global exposure. It is compulsory to receive certificate issued by the licensed AME before each fly. This licensed AME maintain, repair, test, and solve the difficulties that comes on the aircraft.
AME Course Duration
The AME course in UP teaches students about practical and theoretical expertise about aircraft. The AME course in UP is tentatively two years academic program in classroom and two years of practical training in Airlines, MRO, etc. Director General of Civil Aviation will design the syllabus and the module for the AME course which is mandatory to clear by the student to become AME. When the student qualifies for the AME modules and finish the practical session student can get an AME license from the DGCA, Govt. of India.
AME Course Eligibility Criteria
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in UP have eligibility criteria that should be satisfied to grab admission to AME Institute in UP. The criteria are such as: -
- Candidate appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or 3 years engineering diploma in mechanical/ electrical/ electronic/ aeronautical engineering.
- The candidate can qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2023.
AME Course Stream
The few streams of the course in AME colleges in UP are such as:
- B license:- B license in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in UP is classified in the following categories:-
- B1.1:- B1.1 licensed AME will understand and attain knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and solve the difficulties that occur in the mechanical system in an aeroplane with a turbine engine.
- B1.2:- This licensed AME will get an insight into the maintenance, repair, and solve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in aeroplane with a piston engine.
- B1.3:- This license holder AME will get knowledge about the maintenance, repair, and resolve the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a turbine engine.
- B1.4:- This license holder AME will certify the maintenance, repair, and troubleshoot the issues that occur in the mechanical system in a helicopter with a piston engine.
- B2:- This license holder will validate the maintain, repair, and resolve the issues that faced in the electrical and electronic parts of aircraft. B2 also includes the following system:-
- Radar System
- Radio and Navigation System
- Instrumental System
AME Fees Structure
The fee structure of the AME institute in UP will be based on the amenities AME institute is offering. The amount of fee levy includes the admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in UP will be approximate from 3-6 lakhs for the entire course. In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in UP, fees will be submitted either semester-wise or yearly.
The students who are keen to make their career in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) in UP should follow the procedure: -
- The candidate has to fulfill the eligibility criteria which is 10+2 with a PCM/ 3-year engineering diploma.
- The student can fill the AME CEE 2023 registration form from www.amecee.in.
- The candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counseling to confirm their admission to Aircraft Maintenance Engineering college in UP based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE 2023.
These engineers are placed in the following organizations such as:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Colleges in UP?
The extra skills required to be part of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering colleges in UP that helps you to succeed in your future are:
- Fast Learner
- Observation skills
- Technical capability
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Wish to travel