Before choosing an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), candidate must be aware of the course details, eligibility criteria, career opportunities, admission process, etc. Basically Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is the course in which a candidate gathers knowledge about the maintenance, repair, inspection, rectifying, testing, modifying, and troubling of the aircraft. Generally, AME course should be pursue from the Director-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Government of India approved institutes. While a candidate wants admission to one of the top AME institutes with up to 100% scholarship should apply for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE).
Here are some of the major reasons why students are choosing an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course in India:
- Discover the World
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is an international license course. The license holders are eligible to show their skills in the private and government aviation sectors worldwide. Candidates looking to explore the world can apply for this Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) course without a doubt.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Job Sectors
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Civil Defence Forces
- Aircraft Operational Organizations
- Aviation Training Centres
- Upcoming Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Career Opportunities
The latest news that results in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) career opportunities in the Indian aviation sectors are the following:
- As per DGCA, India’s domestic passenger volume rose 65% to 10 million in September, which is great news for the people who are looking at AME as their dream job. No aircraft can fly without approval from AME, so boosting careers will be noticed when passengers increase.
- The Indian aviation industry is set to take a great leap, expected to add 80 airports in five years. As a result increase in airports will automatically raise aircraft in India.
- New players in the field of airlines and Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations are stepping in the aviation market. The aviation sector is in a golden era waiting for a skilled AME.
- As per Scindia, the civil aviation sector is to witness phenomenal growth as 40 crore air travellers will be seen by 2027.
- Scindia said, ”In five years, we are looking at 1200 fleet size in the country, which will be almost double of the current number of 700 aircraft.” Job opportunities for AMEs will increase dramatically as it becomes mandatory for aircraft to be certified for airworthiness by a skilled AME prior to each take-off.