Best Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Dehradun Approved by AICTE
The description for the Aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun have been offered for the understanding of the candidate. The aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun should have the approval of the AICTE, Government of India:
Best Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Dehradun
Dehradun is one of the most beautiful cities in India, covered with mountain. Providing one of the best facilities is an important aspect of the best aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun. The primarily amenities required can be well-equipped labs, qualified staff, infrastructure, etc. The best Aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun will improvise and leave no stone unturned for the welfare of the candidates. While pursuing the course, candidate will come across core knowledge about the manufacturing of aircraft.
Aerospace Engineering Course Details
The candidate with an innovative and creative mind can without a doubt pursue the aerospace engineering course, as the course is all about the planning, designing, modifying, manufacturing, testing, and operating of aircraft and spacecraft. For engineers looking for recklessly growing career opportunities in one of the top private and government organizations in aviation, it is the right choice. India's manufacturing industry is rapidly expanding, resulting in a significant increase in job opportunities in the aviation sector.
Aerospace Engineering Course Duration
The B. Tech. Aerospace Engineering course duration in Dehradun is an undergraduate four-year degree course after the 12th grade in the aviation sector with non-medical (PCM).Candidates pursuing the Aerospace Engineering course in Dehradun will learn new skills related to aircraft manufacturing. Only after candidates pass the semester-by-semester examination will they be awarded a degree.
Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
Aerospace engineering course eligibility criteria should be satisfied to get admission to one of the leading aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun. The criteria are such as:-
- Candidate should have appeared or passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM)
- A candidate with a 3-year engineering diploma in aerospace engineering is also eligible to pursue the Aerospace engineering course.
- Candidate should qualify for the AME CEE Aerospace Engineering Common Entrance Examination to get admission in one of the best Aerospace Engineering colleges in Dehradun with up to 100% scholarship.
Aerospace Engineering Subjects
The aerospace engineering subjects that will be taught during the four year course within the aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun are as follows:
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Fluid Systems
- Kinematics of Machines
- Aircraft Systems and Instruments
- Applied Dynamics and Vibration
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Atmospheric Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Heat Transfer
- Basic Avionics
Aerospace Engineering Fees Structure
The aerospace engineering fees will be charged in two stages: Once for the entry-level aerospace engineering entrance exam, and once for the academic session. The AME CEE will have a common entrance fee of Rs 1200 for general/OBC males and Rs 1000 for SC-ST males and females. The academic fee structure that will be paid in the aerospace engineering colleges and universities in Dehradun will be approximately around Rs 4 lakhs to Rs 6 lakhs for the entire course, which includes tuition fees, uniform fees, admission fees, registration fees, book fees, lab/library fees, etc.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
A candidate can follow the Aerospace engineering admission process after meeting the eligibility criteria to get admission to one of the top Aerospace engineering colleges in Dehradun:
- The candidate should fill up their aerospace engineering common entrance examination AME CEE 2023 application form by visiting https://www.amecee.in/.
- The student should register for AME CEE 2023 by visiting https://www.amecee.in/.
- Once a candidate qualifies for the examination, they become eligible to participate in the AME CEE 2023 admissions counseling.
- During admissions counseling, they can choose their campus based on their All India Rank (AIR).
A few of the top organizations listed below where aerospace engineers can build a successful career in the aviation field with their skill-set are:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Dehradun?
Candidates will be able to advance in these fields with the knowledge gained at the top Aerospace Engineering colleges in Dehradun, as well as some additional skills. Some of the skills listed below are beneficial for the candidates to know:
- Observation skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical expertise
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills