Best Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad Approved by AICTE
The Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad got approval from the All India Council for Technical Council (AICTE), Govt. of India. The facts offer below about one of the top Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad are provided for the aspirant's benefit:
Top Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
Hyderabad has considered seventeenth of world’s 1,000 best research institution which is one of the great news for those who desires to pursue aerospace engineering course from Hyderabad. The top Aerospace engineering colleges in Hyderabad educate and assist the candidates in enhancing their caliber so they can work perfectly in the aircraft industry. Candidate’s basic necessity for admission to Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad is state-of-the-art labs with great facilities that help towards the great career opportunities in the aviation industry.
For the purpose of making themselves better in each aspect for the welfare of the candidate is the primary objective of the Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad. The candidates hold deep theoretical and experimental knowledge in the Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad.
Aerospace Engineering Course Details
Aerospace Engineering is one of the fields in the aviation sector of aircraft engineering that provides candidates to gain knowledge of several concepts related to the production process includes planning, manufacturing, modifying, operating, testing, and designing of aircraft. These Aerospace engineers are allowed to work in several reputed private and public organizations to build their sky-high careers in the aviation sector.
Aerospace Engineering Course Duration
The Aerospace Engineering course duration in Hyderabad is a degree course of four-year after 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM). During the Aerospace Engineering course in Hyderabad, candidates will gain knowledge from the theoretical and experimental subject’s taught. Candidate must pass subjects in the Aerospace engineering syllabus conducted in 8 semesters to get the degree.
Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
Aerospace engineering colleges in Hyderabad eligibility criteria must be satisfied if you are looking to take admission in Hyderabad which is as follow:-
- An applicant should have appeared for or passed the 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or a 3-year engineering diploma in Aerospace engineering from recognized board/university.
- Applicant should crack the Aerospace Engineering Entrance Exam AME CEE 2023 to get admission with up to 100% scholarship.
Aerospace Engineering Subjects
The syllabus will be related listed below subjects that candidates will study in the Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad are as follows:
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Fluid Systems
- Kinematics of Machines
- Aircraft Systems and Instruments
- Applied Dynamics and Vibration
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Atmospheric Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Heat Transfer
- Basic Avionics
Aerospace Engineering Fees Structure
The fee structure of the Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad will be based on the services offered on the campus. The fees of Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad include registration fees, admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. The fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hyderabad will range from Rs 4 to 8 lakhs for the complete four-year course. The fees at Aerospace engineering colleges in Hyderabad will be given either semester-wise or yearly.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
Students who are looking forward to pursue a successful career in the Aerospace Engineering course in Hyderabad should follow the steps below:
- Candidates must have appeared/passed 10+2 with a PCM/three-year engineering diploma from a recognized board.
- The student should register for AME CEE 2023 by visiting https://www.amecee.in/.
- Candidate must attend the common entrance examination on the AME CEE exam date mentioned on the admit card.
- Based on the candidate’s All India Rank (AIR) in AME CEE 2023, he/she will be allow to attend the AME CEE admission counselling to lock their admission to Aerospace engineering colleges in Hyderabad.
A few of the following organizations listed below where Aerospace Engineers are placed:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad?
The extra skills required to join Aerospace Engineering colleges in Hyderabad and gives new peak to your career are:
- Observation skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical expertise
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills