Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Kerala Approved by AICTE
All the Aerospace Engineering colleges in Kerala should be approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), government of India. For the benefit of the students, a thorough explanation of the top Aerospace Engineering colleges in Kerala has been provided.
Top Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Kerala
Kerala is one of the most beautiful places in India. The South States have a higher literacy rate, which leads to the construction of more educational institutions. The top Aerospace Engineering colleges in Kerala provide students with resources to help them build a career in the aviation sector on aircraft and spacecraft. The facilities should include state-of-the-art laboratories, the best quality knowledge, qualified staff members, etc. in the top aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala. The primary objective of these colleges is to update themselves at regular intervals so they can teach the student about and with the latest technology, which is very beneficial from the student’s perspective.
Aerospace Engineering Course Details
Aeronautical engineering is now one of the most popular engineering programmes in the aviation industry. The production of aircraft and spacecraft is central to learning about a wide range of concepts. The processes include operating, designing, planning, modifying, manufacturing, keeping an eye on quality, testing, and fixing up issues on the aircraft, missiles, satellites, rockets, etc. These engineers can explore their careers with reputed public and private organisations in the aviation industry.
Aerospace Engineering Course Duration
The Aerospace engineering course in Kerala has duration of four-years after 12th with PCM in the AICTE approved colleges. In Kerala, during the Aerospace Engineering course, students will come across various subjects that lead them to perform their tasks efficiently and accurately on aircraft and spacecraft. The student becomes eligible for the degree once they pass all the Aerospace Engineering examinations conducted in the eight semesters.
Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
One should satisfy the eligibility criteria of the Aerospace Engineering colleges in Kerala if they want to take admission for the aerospace engineering course. The Aerospace Engineering Eligibility Criteria have been written below:
- A student should appear for or have passed the 12th with PCM.
- A 3-year aeronautical or aerospace engineering diploma from a recognized board or university.
- Student should qualify the Aerospace Engineering Common Entrance Exam AME CEE 2023 conducted at the national level to get admission to the top colleges and universities with up to 100% scholarship.
Aerospace Engineering Subjects
Aerospace Engineering subjects comprise the theoretical and practical knowledge about the components and functioning of aircraft and spacecraft. The following are the core Aerospace Engineering subjects that students will study in Kerala Aerospace Engineering colleges:
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Fluid Systems
- Kinematics of Machines
- Aircraft Systems and Instruments
- Applied Dynamics and Vibration
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Atmospheric Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Heat Transfer
- Basic Avionics
Aerospace Engineering Fees Structure
The facilities play a major role in determining the fee structure of the Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala. The aerospace engineering fee structure in Kerala covers book fees, registration fees, uniform fees, admission fees, lab fees, etc. that should be paid semester-wise or yearly while pursuing this course in the Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala. The Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala have a complete course fee structure of around Rs 4 lakhs to 8 lakhs.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
Students who are fond of aircraft and spacecraft should pursue the Aerospace Engineering course in Kerala. The steps for the Aerospace Engineering Admission Process have been explained below precisely:
- Students must have appeared on or passed the intermediate with a PCM/three-year aeronautical or aerospace engineering diploma from a recognized board.
- By visiting https://www.amecee.in/, the student can apply for the AME CEE 2023, a national-level Aerospace engineering common entrance examination.
- The student must attend the national level common entrance examination on the AME CEE exam date specified on the admit card.
- To gain admission to one of Kerala's aerospace engineering colleges, one must attend the AME CEE admission counselling based on their All India Rank (AIR).
Some of the organisations where aerospace engineers can advance their careers are listed below:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aerospace Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
The extra skills that are required when it comes to engineering courses, apart from the knowledge gained in the Aerospace Engineering colleges in Kerala, are as follows:
- Observation skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical expertise
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills