Best Aerospace Engineering Colleges in India Approved by AICTE
The AICTE, the Government of India, has approved the Aerospace Engineering colleges in India.The following details listed below about one of the top Aerospace engineering colleges in India are provided for the candidate's benefit:
Top Aerospace Engineering Colleges in India
India is one of the growing countries around the world and is far-famed for its aviation sector these days. The best aerospace engineering colleges in India teach candidates the best theoretical and practical knowledge so that they can serve in the fastest-growing aviation sector. The basic requirement for admission to Aerospace Engineering colleges in India is well maintained labs that help enhance the skill sets of the candidates. The main aim of the Aerospace Engineering colleges in India is to intensify themselves in all aspects for the well-being of the students.
Aerospace Engineering Course Details
Aerospace Engineering is a programme in the aviation which students will learn about all the processes involved in the production of aircraft and spacecraft, such as manufacturing, testing, researching, modifying, operating, and testing. These engineers can build bright careers in several private and government organizations including airlines, research organizations, aircraft manufacturing companies, etc.
Aerospace Engineering Course Duration
During the Aerospace course in India, candidates will gain practical and theoretical knowledge about aircraft, rockets, space-shuttles, satellites, etc. The Aerospace Engineering course in India is a four-year bachelor’s degree programme with eight semesters. A candidate to get degree has to pass all the theoretical and practical examinations that occur in the entire 8 semesters.
Aerospace Engineering Course Eligibility Criteria
All Aerospace engineering colleges in India have eligibility criteria that must be satisfied to get admission to one of the top Aerospace engineering colleges in India. The criteria are such as:
- A 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or a 3-year engineering diploma in Aerospace engineering is required.
- The candidate can qualify for the entrance exam for aerospace engineering AME CEE 2023.
Aerospace Engineering Subjects
A few of the subjects candidates study in the Aerospace Engineering colleges in India are as follows:
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Fluid Systems
- Kinematics of Machines
- Aircraft Systems and Instruments
- Applied Dynamics and Vibration
- Microprocessor and Microcontrollers
- Atmospheric Flight Mechanics
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- Heat Transfer
- Basic Avionics
Aerospace Engineering Fees Structure
The fee structure of the Aerospace Engineering colleges in India will be based on the amenities served on the campus. The fees of Aerospace Engineering colleges in India are a combination of the admission fees, tuition fees, book fees, uniform fees, etc. Aerospace Engineering fees in India will range between 4 and 8 lakhs for the entire course. The fees at Aerospace engineering colleges in India will be submitted on campus either semester-wise or yearly.
Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
Students who want to pursue a career in the Aerospace Engineering programme in India should follow the following steps:
- One should have appeared/passed 10+2 with a PCM/three-year engineering diploma from a recognized board.
- The student can apply for AME CEE 2023 Aerospace engineering entrance exam by visiting https://www.amecee.in/.
- Based on their All India Rank (AIR) in AME CEE 2023, the candidate should participate in AME CEE admission counselling to confirm their seat for Aerospace engineering colleges in India.
A few of the following organizations listed below where Aerospace Engineers are placed:
- Deccan Charter
- GE Aviation
- GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited
- Blue Dart Aviation
What are the Extra Skills Required to Join Aerospace Engineering Colleges in India?
The extra skills required to join Aerospace Engineering colleges in India that help you groom your career are:
- Observation skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical expertise
- Quick solver
- Decision maker
- Good communication skills